Top 5% Real Estate Sales Producer. Developed a Social CRM for the real estate industry that includes a company/agent Intranet, CRM, Email List Manager and an Office Suite.
Specialties: residential & commerical real estate sales, open source software, CMS Drupal & WordPress.
Deep expertise in Web Marketing and Systems Management supporting client websites and their e-marketing initiatives. This includes building and maintaining creative, high-impact and high-ROI web and online promotional vehicles that optimize lead generation as well as effectively convey a clear, consistent corporate image.
Responsible for managing all client web, mobile and email activities, including graphic design, content development, asset navigation and layout, SEO/PPC/Social Media/Blogs, etc. Additional experience includes the management of the client’s marketing automation system (rehavaPress), CMS, and various e-marketing support systems. Responsible for integrating these systems with the client’s customer relationship management system (vTiger CRM or SugarCRM).
- Create, develop, and manage client content for the web, including copy, graphic design and photography.
- Manage external visibility optimization including PPC, SEO, and online publishing, as well as the creative and content for Social Media sites and Blogs.
- Served as an advisor and support resource to cross-department committees for e-communications and promotional initiatives.
- Managed e-marketing systems including: CMS, MA, external media storage, online video capture and editing, Google and other BI analytics, etc.
- Provides leadership and coordination for third-party web and e-marketing resources.
- Develops and maintains support procedures, tools, and documentation. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
- Assures that marketing application and database software are at current revision levels and ensures acceptable levels of performance.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of departmental budget as it relates to web and e-marketing initiatives.
- Assists with plans, procedures, and activities to support business recovery when problems occur. This task includes such things as backup and restoration procedures, vendor agreements, data retention and restoration planning.
- Trains internal employees to best leverage marketing systems and online communication vehicles.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10+ years’ experience in website creative design, layout, navigation and CMS systems management (B2B background).
- 10+ years’ experience in website optimization including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Online Asset Publications and Blogs.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing automation systems usage and management.
- 10+ years’ experience in email marketing, layout, design and optimization.
- Experience working with web analytics (IE: Google analytics, etc.)
- Experience developing digital strategies.
- Experience in integration of Web, MA & CRM systems.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation; ability to effectively draft reports and communicate to internal stakeholders including senior management.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently; aptitude to self-direct and set priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player who is able to work collaboratively; excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelors Business Administration. J. Mack Robinson School of Business. Georgia State University. Focus in Accounting & Information Systems. Some Graduate level studies.
Boards & Committees
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Board of Directors 2011
- Residential MLS Users Group 2010
- Temporary Committe for Merge 2009-10
- Technology Task Force 2008-10
- Code READ 2007
- Grievance Committee 2009
|Steve DeGuzman Founder, rehavaPress
Tel: 843.747.4762 | Mobile: 843.460.8078